Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm starting the countdown. We have 6 more weeks to go until our little girl will be born. I go to the Dr's next week and he plans on scheduling my c-section than. He has already told me that we are aiming for Dec 16 or 17th. Of course I am hoping for the 16th but we should know for sure next week.

Now it's time to figure out our little girl's name. We have been calling her Reagan for the last few months and will probably stick with it, but how should we spell it?
I need some input here. Rod, Keegan, and I like it as Raegan and Kaitlin likes it as Regan, but I think most people spell it Reagan. How would you spell it?

7 comments:

Kristine said...

If you do it with Rae or Ray is an easy way to shorten it to a nickname. Although, I don't know if you want her nickname to be that.

Anonymous said...

I have a 4th grader named Raegan and that is how it's spelled! She is a darling little girl!!!

Lee said...

Reagan

Kellie said...

Reagan. Cute name.

john and nikki said...

whatever you decide will work, but i think raegan is just harder for people to spell.

john and nikki said...

met a couple this weekend that have a little girl and her name was spelled raegan!

Heather said...

R-E-G-A-N is easier.(I think so only becauseI'm 11) But, people would get used to spelling it either way!
-Sarah