
I was going to throw the extra copies away but I decided against it and it was a good idea. For at least one full hour my kids sat on the floor together, each with a pen in his/her hand circling all the toys they wanted. There was no fighting(unless rylee tried to color on someone elses book). They were not only not fighting, they were offering to buy each other the toys that they wanted. They didn't care what the toy cost, they were willing to buy it for each other. Rod and I just sat there laughing at how nice they were acting towards each other and how willing they were to spend $200 on just one cool toy. In the end they each had maybe 1 or 2 affordable toys circled and about 15 toys that were over $100 each. I helped them X certain toys off their list and sent them off to bed dreaming of the new toys that they want Santa to bring them. I think they may have a hard time waiting for Christmas now.
1 comment:
I am waiting for our Big Book to arrive in the mail because I know it will keep my kids attention for some time. Anything that helps my kids to get along is much appreciated.
Post a Comment