Reagan weighed in at 6lbs 4 oz and is 18 in long.
Reagan is a good little eater and sleeper and hardly ever cries (lets hope that last).
Reagan and I came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and the kids have been going crazy over her every minutes that she is awake (and asleep)!
Here are a few pictures!





7 comments:
Congratulations to all! What a beautiful baby girl.
congrats, she's precious!
Ok, I gotta come meet Reagan one day! We will have to get in touch after Christmas (I leave town Wed and will be back when school starts up again)! Congrats! She's a cutie!
Congratulations! She's so cute!
okay that outfit barely fit Alessia when she was born because she was too big and now that outfit doesn't really fit Reagan because she is too small.
And Rylee really looks so grown up now. I don't know why because I see her with other babies all the time but now she looks like such a big girl.
Hope things are going well and that the novelty of a new baby wears off enough that the kids will let her sleep.
She is so cute! And she totally looks like a VDB.
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment