Wednesday, January 20, 2010

After I have a baby, I usually go and cut my hair. This time I decided to just dye it. After dying it blonde over and over again, I decided this time to go as a brunette. Nikki wanted to see a picture of my hair and so here's my new hair color. Ignore my ugly looking eyebrow!

3 comments:

john and nikki said...

it doesn't look that brown in the picture. i was picturing somethin more drastic.

Lee said...

Same here (see Nicole's comment)...so, Janeen what is your natural color now? I had no idea you had been bleaching your hair blonde. It sure matched your natural blonde color. You look beautiful no matter how you do your hair. :)

Kristine said...

like the darker color. I thought it would be darker too. I would copy you but then John would say I did it cause you did it. He should know that is just a benefit of having a twin. She can try it out and if you like it you can copy it.