Thursday, January 28, 2010

BIG news here at our house! Well okay, it's not really BIG news, but...

My little/big girl Rylee is potty training. Today is day 3 without diapers. And while she has had accidents everyday, she uses the potty more often than not. And her accidents are getting less frequents (we only had 3 yesterday).

All I had to do to get her to use the potty was buy her a toy. I let her have the toy when she pees/poops in the potty and I take it away when she has an accident and I let her earn it back by using the potty. Kristine gave me the idea and has worked great.

Here's to hoping we only have one more child to potty train in 2 years from now!

Rylee with her new baby doll!


And our other BIG news is that our little baby girl is now six weeks old. Reagan is a pretty easy baby. She like to sleep, eat and cry if she not sucking on something. She is still pretty small, not even up to 7lbs yet but she has filled our hearts completely. We love our little Reagy!

Reagan getting a kiss from her sister.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

i totally thought that last picture was of keegan kissing reagan. is it rylee?

john and nikki said...

Me too! Congrats Ry Ry!