Friday, January 5, 2007

100 things I love!

I have seen this on a lot of blogs and I thought it was cute so here I go

1. My middle name is Rose! I was named after my great grandma
2. I am always cold when I am downstairs so I spend most of my day upstairs
3. I once ran a marathon, well I ran the first half and walked most of the second half, but i did finish
4. I love reality t.v. (Survivor, The Biggest Loser, and The Amazing Race
5. I'd like to learn how to play the piano but I don't think I have the patience
6. I lived in the same house from when I was born - 18
7. I have never seen star wars, and I don't really care to
8. I don't understand smoking
9. I hate the sound of the beeping that goes along with the emergency broadcast testing on the T.V.
10. I love hot chocolate now that it's cooler
11. My friends are a very important part of my life
12. I try to be a perfectionist
13. I am hard on myself
14. I hate it when people see me cry. I don't do it that often
15. It bothers me when people don't like me
16. I learned the clarinet as a child
17. People tell me I look like just like my twin Kristine
18. I took Spanish in high school but learned it in Costa Rica on my mission
19. One of my nicknames is Neener
20. I have 1 son and 1 daughter, a baby on the way and a great husband
21. I wish I had a roomba, I hate vacuuming
22. I hate when birds fly over my head, they freak me out
23. I wish I was creative at taking photo's of my kids
24. I care what other people think
25. I feel lonely sometime, who doesn't
26. I've never tried to keep a plant alive
27. I try to eat chocolate everyday
28. I have a good life
29. I love having a clean house
30. I love taking the kids to the pool when it's so hot here
31. I hate clutter
32. I love candles but never remember to light them
33. I love my dad's cooking
34. I love a nice meal out
35. I like to trust people
36. I never iron
37. Kristine lives close by, she couldn't live without me! Family is great
38. I am the forth of five children, I should have been the third but Kristine cut in line
39. I have great parents and in-laws
40. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother
41. I love oreos
42. I enjoy playing with my kids
43. I worry way more than I use to
44. I love the smell of fresh cut grass
45.I love going to new places
46. I let Rod do most of the driving
47. I got married in the Idaho Falls Temple
48. I miss having a few months of spring
49. I hate men on bikes, they have scared since my mission
50. I love a good chick flick
51. I love the whole process of pregnancy, labor and delivery, NOT
52. I enjoy eating ice cream
53. I cant sing
54. I love sports
55. My tummy gets cold after I play sports
56. I lack self confidence
57. I'm bad with grammar
58. I have a terrible memory
59. I so desperately want to be a good mother
60. I hope my kids will become best friends and respect each other
61. I want so badly to be close to my children
62. I can talk to my husband about anything
63. I love technology I just am not so great at figuring it all out
64. I love to take something/anything out of its package for the first time
65. I never did get my bachelors degree but plan to get it someday
66. I love to be organized but that doesn't mean that I am
67. I hate junk drawers
68. I enjoy having a quiet moment
69. I'm always thinking
70. I hate when I feel judge
71. I enjoy silence
72. I love to feel loved
73. I have learned a ton about myself from being a mother and wife
74. I want to be understood
75. I never had braces
76. I feel lucky for the family I have
77. I would be completely lost in life without my religion
78. I enjoy being silly and laughing
79. I am a loud person just ask my husband
80. I hate feeling like I'm missing out on something
81. I enjoy being in a small group just sitting around and talking
82. I love making a to do list and will often write something I've already done on the list so i can cross it off
83. I want to be better in so many aspects of life
84. I do not enjoy cooking, dad do you want to come move in?
85. I have never pulled out my eyelashes
86. I use to be able to run a mile in 5 mins 44 secs. Now it's more like 15 mins.
87. I miss my family
88. My parents and in-laws are awesome grandparents
89. I sometimes do not feel excepted
90. I'd like to lose weight but have to wait until this next baby arrives
91. I love the smell of rain
92. I like a nice warm day
93. I enjoy getting ready I should really do it more often
94. I love hot showers
95. I miss having no responsibilities
96. I think I look thinner with shorter hair
97. I hate when the phone wakes me up and it's just a recording for some telemarketer
98. I love decorating my house I just need more money
99. The Internet is a must
100. I love my family

1 comment:

john and nikki said...

Nice list of 100! It's fun reading other people's and seeing what we have in common.