Sunday, January 7, 2007

My little boy is no longer a baby!


Keegan attended Sunbeams for the first time today. This is a big milestone for him since he is so attached to his mommy and daddy. We have been prepping him for Primary for a while now and it paid off, he went all by himself. Sure we bribed him with Pez but a little bribery never hurts.

When I asked him how things went he responded by saying this " I got to go to Primary and sing songs, and class, and then I GOT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, and back to class." I am not sure if he was more excited about the trip to the bathroom or attending primary for the first time but either way he is excited to go to class again next week.

Keegan we love you, you are officially a really big boy!

5 comments:

john and nikki said...

Abby went to primary too! Check out our blog later today for the update! Way to go Keegy! Your sucha big boy now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Keegan. I am so glad you had such a good time in Primary. I wish I could go to Primary too. And I think the Sunday School part of church is really long too.

I love your picture your mom posted of you too. Was that at Legoland or have you gotten more brave at other parks too?

janeen said...

It was the lego land picture but I have gotten brave at my new park. It's like circus circus, I get to perform crazy little acts for my mommy to watch. I now just need the drummer and the piano player like they have at circus circus.

janeen said...

You go Abby! Maybe we can go to Primary together sometime!

Anonymous said...

i love the slide show. you are getting to be so tech savy.