Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Get off my back!


Kaitlin says the funniest things. She is Ms.Independent and wants to do everything all by herself. Usually she just says "no I do it" but today during her bath while I was washing her back she said "get off my back! I do it!". After her bath she had to pick out her own outfit and than had to choose which hairties she wanted for the day. Luckily she is pretty good at that kind of stuff! Here's what she choose to wear!

3 comments:

john and nikki said...

Kaitlin is so cute and funny. It's hard to imagine her saying that as she didn't say too much to anyone in Utah.

Anonymous said...

That little girl is a chatter-box. I know none of you believe it because she was so quiet in Utah but sometimes when she talks I think it is Curtis talking. She is so funny.

You did a great Job picking out your own outfit Kaitlin. Can you come help me pick one out for myself?

janeen said...

Kaitlin never stops talking and she thinks she is the funniest thing ever.
I need Kaitlin to pick out my outfits too, she has way more fashion since than I do, although I do purchase her the cute clothes.