Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Movies, arghhhh!

My kids are addicted to movies. They will go and play for a half hour or so and than come in and ask to watch a movie. I use to wish Keegan liked movies so that I could distract him a little bit but I now realize how annoying it is. Listening to both of my kids beg to watch a movie has gotten old real fast. I just told them no movie, so far no fits but neither of them want to go play, what is their problem?

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Ughh...I hate that struggle. Luckily my kid is still pretty young but he already knows how to say "show?" and wants to watch TV. I don't want him addicted! What do you do?

john and nikki said...

I can totally relate to this! Abby LOVES movies and tv and is so addicted! She usually watches a movie a day, along with a few tv shows eary in the morning. Even after I let her watch one movie she still asks to watch another movie later.

Anonymous said...

i have to unplug the tv and dvd players because curtis knows how to put on movies by himself. the first thing he did yesterday when we got home from the hospital was put in a movie.