

When my family came to visit we set up a queen size bed in Keegan's room. Even though everyone has left the queen size bed has stayed in his room. Now Keegan will only sleep in the "big bed" (the queen size). I asked him if we could give Kaitlin his train bed, he told me no at first because Kaitlin has her crib, but when I told him that we were going to have to put the baby in the crib he agreed. He wanted to move his train bed right away but it was bed time so we waited and moved his bed into Kaitlin's room yesterday. Kaitlin is very excited to have the train bed and last night she slept in it. When she woke up this morning she told Rod "I slept in the train bed, no crib". Here are two pics of her sleeping in the bed. She had to have her doggie, baby, pink blankie, and one other blanket and managed to sleep all night with no problems at all. Way to go Kaitlin and thanks for sharing Keegan!
3 comments:
how old is kaitln again? just wondering how allie will do in a big girl bed or if we should wait a while longer.
Kaitlin will be 22 months this week. She did well last night and took her nap in it today. She now says "no more crib, I sleep in train bed." I think it helps that she sees Keegan and us in a big bed. Lets just hope she continues to be good for us if not she's back in the crib until a couple of weeks before the baby arrives.
way to go kaitlin. you are such a fast learner. enjoy your new train bed. who said girls can't like trains?
Post a Comment