Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Naming the baby

We are trying to decide what to name our baby. We know we are having a girl which makes the name game a little easier because we have a hard time agreeing or even coming up with boy names.
The names on "the list" seem to be pretty similar to each other. We like Hailey, Riley or Kylee (but Kylee would give us three K names for our kids) and the new names I like are Bree or Brea.
Keegan has already decided that our baby's name is Hailey. There is a new little girl in his primary class and he has a little crush on her and of course her name is Hailey. This morning as the kids were singing to the baby I asked them if we should name the baby Bree. Before Keegan could yell, "no, it's Hailey" like he usually does Kaitlin yells out "no the baby Hailey!".
So what do you think we should name our baby?

9 comments:

john and nikki said...

I liked Riley and wanted to name Allie that but John didn't agree. you better go with Hailey or she'll end up with that as a nickname from her siblings. : )

janeen said...

yeah, I don't think Keegan is going to budge on his name anytime soon.

Lynette said...

Hailey is really cute. I've liked the name Bree too (but, of course you have to realize it's a cheese) and I really like Riley too. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like them all. And who cares what Keegan and Kaitlin want. If they wanted the name zipper you wouldn't name the baby that. This is your last chance to name a baby since Rod did it the last two times (kind of).
Kristine is still a good name. Although it too starts with the letter K.

janeen said...

I wouldn't name the baby Hailey just because Keegan likes it. I like the name too. I just can't decide which name I like better.

ckcclan said...

Hey, we are planning on naming our baby Kaylee or Kylee if its a girl. I actually like Hailey but KC likes Kaylee better, which also works. So, I guess you can tell I like all of your name choices. Good luck choosing.

Anonymous said...

I like Bree. Sorry Keegie!

Anonymous said...

i like kylee!

Anonymous said...

i like alessia