Sunday, March 11, 2007
What time is it?
We have church at 2:00p.m. and that means we have to get the kids down for their naps before church. Rod and I also took a nice nap and woke up when we normally would be leaving the house. We scrambled around to finish getting ready and were about to head out the door when Rod saw the time on his cell phone. It said it was 2:35. We thought how can that be, it's only 1:35, right? Neither Rod nor I knew it was daylight savings time (isn't it normally in April?) and well we ended up being an hour late for church, oops. At least we got to church in time for Keegan to read his scripture in Primary, he was very excited to talk into the microphone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I set the clock ahead in my room but not in my bathroom and when I got out of my shower thought, wow, I have more time than I thought, I'll take a little nap...we were lucky we got to our old ward for me to sing a solo on time!
BTW - I like the name Kylee (I have 3 "K" names to keep straight and do horribly but am told it doesn't matter the name, you'll mess them up no matter what.)
Yep, daylight savings time was totally early this year...luckily I was reminded the night before. I'm glad you made it to church, even if you were a little late.
Annette, it doesn't matter what letters your kids names start with and it they are boys or girls you will still get them mixed up. It happens to me all the time.
And Janeen, I was going to call you as soon as I remembered it was daylights savings but we ewre rushing to get to church on time. Half way up Wigwam I realized I forgot to call. Sorry. At least you didn't have to wrangle two kids during Sacrament Meeting (although your kids are pretty well behaved unlike mine).
We'll have to see. I think my mom likes kylee the best too. I just am too fickle when it comes to naming this baby. Everyday I like a new name.
Post a Comment