Kaitlin was wearing a dress that has strawberries hanging on it (thanks Madison) on Saturday. She kept trying to take it off. When I told her to keep her dress on she looked at me and said "it's not a dress, it's my strawberries!" and than she continued to try to get it off.
This morning at breakfast Kaitlin was taking her precious time eating her cereal. She had drunk all of her milk out of her bowl and asked for some cheerios. I told her she had to finish the cereal in her bowl first. Once again she looked at me and said "that's not my cereal, I want cheerios". I than asked her whose cereal it was and she just smiled and started to eat.
We like to think of Kaitlin as our little princess. The other day she was wearing her princess P.J.'s (she thinks she needs to wear them everyday, all day). Rod was talking to her and called Kaitlin a princess and she said "I not a princess, the princess is here", as she points to her P.J.'s, she continued on by saying "she has hearts on her pajamas and a crown on her head"
Kaitlin you are too cute! We love you attitude and all!
1 comment:
Princesses are so entertaining and fun!
Post a Comment