I know I may sound like a bragging parent, well I am! Since this is also our family journal, I thought I better get it written down for future reference. Keegan passed off 4 more Articles of Faith. He now has 1-8 memorized and almost has number 9 down. He is in the lead for JR. Primary and is beating a lot of the Senior Primary, including a lot of the leaders. We are very proud of him and love that he finds it fun to memorize all of them. Thanks to Keegan I have been able to learn them all over again too.
Kaitlin thinks she knows her Articles of Faith too. With our help she knows most of 1 and 2 and finds it fun too just blurt them out. She thinks it makes her a big girl!
4 comments:
you are too smart Keegan.
That's so great! Does he memorize them speaking or singing?
usually speaking, but he likes to sing them as well.
CONGRATS Keggy, you are sooo smart, just like your mommy! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment