Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Opps a daisy...

While cooking dinner tonight Keegan and I practiced learning The Articles of Faith. He has learned the first 8 of them and was going through all of them. When dinner was ready he asked to say prayer, he thinks he needs to be the one to bless the food at every meal. He started to say the prayer by saying "we belive..." he caught himself and just started to laugh and than pointed out "we don't say we believe for prayer we say Heavenly Father..." He continued saying his prayer and than afterwards just kept laughing at how funny he was to accidently say an article of faith instead of the prayer.

3 comments:

A.Pandina said...

How adorable! I cracked up laughing when I read that he kept laughing! How old is Keegan? What a silly little boy.

janeen said...

He'll be 4 on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I am still amazed that he has memorized almost all of the Articles of Faith.