Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Papi where are you?

We just got off the phone with Papi (grandpa VDB)about a half hour ago. The kid's asked him about Chuck E. Cheese's. Whenever Grammy and Papi come to visit they take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's, I'm not sure Grammy and Papi will ever be able to visit again without the kids thinking they NEED to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. Well Kaitlin told Papi over the phone that she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese and just a few minutes ago she came up to me and asked "where's Papi, I go chuck e cheese". I guess she thought since she just talked to Papi on the phone that it meant he was on his way to take her to chuck e cheese's. When I told her she had to wait until June she got a little sad but thankfully she has already gotten over it. Papi I hope you are up to another visit to chuck e. cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curtis is up from some good fun at the "Raton de Queso" place.