Monday, June 11, 2007

A good day at church for all!

Before church Keegan said that we should pray so Kaitlin wouldn't be scared to go to Nursery and it worked, Kaitlin went to Nursery! As we can see Heavenly Father answers our prayers. Rod dropped her off, he did stay for a little bit but when he left her, she didn't cry or hypervenilate. When I went to pick her up she yelled "I went to nursery, I did it!". Rod, Keegan and I were so proud of her. She was able to come home and eat Pez candy which she took her time enjoying.
Keegan had a good day at church as well. He has passed off the first 12 Articles of Faith and so they called him up and asked him to tell all the primary kids the 8th Article of Faith. Luckily he has not only memorized his Articles of Faith but he has retained them and can recall them by memory according to their number. He is now getting ready to sing in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday for Father's Day. He said he is scared, but we told him we would say a prayer and he said that he would try to go sing up front for his daddy.

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

Isn't it fantastic when you get those teaching moments with your kids? Prayer is so powerful and yet so accessable for our little ones. I love it!

Anonymous said...

way to go kaitlin!