We are in Idaho right now. On Saturday we took the 9 hour drive up to Idaho to spend time with family. The kids traveled well and are having a blast playing with their cousins.
On Tuesday we heard the news that my grandpa (opa) died and we began to look at tickets to fly home for his funeral. Unfortunately they were too expensive and we have decided to not go home for the funeral. We plan on looking to fly to NY later this year to spend some time with Oma.
On the bright side we will be able to bless Rylee this weekend here in Idaho with Rod's family. Rod's family also has their annual Johnson family reunion this weekend which will be fun to attend.
We have been having fun in Idaho and will update our trip with details and pictures when we get home next week!
4 comments:
sorry you'll miss the funeral. I'm sure you'll have a great time partying in idaho and blessing Rylee.
I sent you an e-mail! Call me at (208)552-5060 or (208)390-8680 when you get it!
Sorry you won't be able to make it to the funeral. I missed my grandma's funeral many years ago and it was hard at first but to know I'll see her again made it easier to cope. I hope you have a fun time in Idaho. I'm going there next week for a couple of days!
I can't wait to see pictures of miss rylee in her dress
Post a Comment