I finally pulled out Kaitlin's old Pumpkin Halloween costume for Rylee today. It took forever to find it and I kept hoping it would fit Rylee. Kaitlin was a lot smaller than Rylee but somehow the costume seems to fit Rylee so much better. I remember it being a little tight on Kaitlin but it's pretty loose on Rylee.
Once the other kids saw Rylee in her costume they needed theirs on too. So we put them all on and took a few pictures. We have Rylee the pumpkin, Superman Keegan, and princess Kaitlin.

a grumpy pumpkin

Thanks Krsitine for sending us the Superman cape!



What a natural! Don't you love her bed head?
6 comments:
hey! Ansen is going to be Superman too! They all look so cute!
What cutie pies! :)
Aunt Lee
Don't you just love Halloween? It's so fun to dress them up!
did Kait get a haircut? It looks shorter.
love the costumes. glad you got the cape. did the snow suit fit Rylee?
very nice costumes guys!
I haven't tried tyhe snowsuit on yet, it's been too warm. It looks like it will fit just fine, thansk for sending it.
Kait's hair is the same old, we just didn't brush it so it was all snarled up.
Post a Comment