For dinner we had 7 layer dip dinner style with refried beans and taco meat.
Keegan can't stand beans and was struggling with his dinner. I let him know that Super Man loves beans, he still struggled. I than decided to tell them he was eating Super Man protein that would make his muscles big. Between each bite he showed me his spoon and ask me what was on it, if I said beans he would gag, but when I told him it was "super man protein" he ate it up pretty quickly.I asked him to show me his big Super Man muscles and this is how he posed. He told me he had BIG arms like Super Man

I told him he needed to flex his muscles. Once I showed him how, we watched as they grew with each bite of Beans, oops I mean Super Man protein. Look at how big his muscles are. Pretty scary, huh?
8 comments:
I love tricks to get kids to eat that work!
That is too funny! Go Superman!
too funny!
That is so great!!!
Oh the things you do to get kids to eat foods that they think they don't like! :) Gotta be creative and quick!
we sent Keegan the Superman cape today. the post office lady talked me into spending an extra 15 cents so it would get there 4 dyas earlier. So it should be there this thursday. if it isn't i want my 15 cents back. i sent rylee the snowsuit too. this was all said in the note I wanted in the box but the lady sealed the box after I had told her not to yet. Oh well. life goes on. enjoy it. sorry kaitlin there isn't anything for you in the box but maybe your mom will let you have the box.
Thanks Kristine, have fun in Cali!
go superman, go!
Post a Comment