Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Proof the 10k kicked our butts! I promise there were uglier pictures, I tried to find us looking good!

9 comments:

Kristine said...

i love them. i love how you can see all the sweat on shannon's hair. your picture was too far away for me to see your sweat. where are all the other ones. i want to see them ALL.

Anna said...

You guys are amazing for doing that. I wish I had that sort of drive...but I don't.

Anonymous said...

You stinker! And to think I was the one who told you where to find the pictures! Look how you repay me!!:) At least yours was taken from far away. Anyway, I'm thinking maybe I'll just give the rest of your family Christmas presents and leave you out now. (Truthfully, I've got presents for everyone else in your family except you (nothing too big or costly or anything)but I don't have anything specifically for you. Any ideas on a little something you would like?)

janeen said...

Rod asked me if I had your permission to put your picture up. I told him that you didn't know, but that it was important to preserve this moment. Why weren't there any pictures of Laura?
as for a gift for me...Adam doing our kitchen floors is your gift since you were too stubborn to accept payment.

Anonymous said...

There were pictures of Laura on there. I saw at least 5 or 6. Of course I also had to look through all the pictures since my number wasn't visible in most of mine. I can't remember if I saw hers under her last name just in the whole bunch of photos. Anyway, her last name is Pierce, so you can try it if you want. And I wasn't being stubborn about accepting payment for the floors. We don't accept money for helping family. Sorry!

Sara said...

Great Picture Janeen.

john and nikki said...

LOVE shannon's pic! neen yours is too far away, but definitely proof nonetheless. you go ladies!

janeen said...

I looked up Laura's by her number because I couldn't remember her last name, I'll have to go back and check out her photos.

janeen said...

Shannon, I just looed at the results page and you were on it...also my time was quicker than what I thought, it has me at 1:10:42. Yipee!