Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yesterday was a fun filled Wednesday. I was able to exercise in the morning with a lady from my ward and than my old friend Sara, who I grew up with, came over with her two kids, Mason and Katie. Unfortunately Mason wasn't feeling too well and he didn't get to really enjoy Keegan's trains and train table, but it was fun to catch up with Sara and too see her two cuties.
Rylee spent the afternoon scooting around my living room. She hasn't learned to crawl yet but after 10 mins of scooting she ended up on the other side of the room. It makes a little sad because she's suppose to be my baby and I'm just not ready for her to grow up.
And last night Rod and Keegan went to a BYU basketball game. After the game, Keegan ran into my room and woke me up to tell me, "the cougars won again". Thankfully I fell right back to sleep.
and unfortunately Rylee had a bad night and broke out into a fever. I'm not sure if she has a cold or if she's just teething but at least she's extra cuddly this morning.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

i am sure if Keegan didn't wake you up Rod would have just to tell you the cougars won.

glad you had fun with sara. her kids are real cuties.

i also hope Ry is feeling better.

john and nikki said...

i hope rylee is feeling better today.