Rod is now gone at a BYU game, so I took the kids outside to build a snowman. Since we received a foot of snow, I decided to build the snowman in the garden area so I could stand on the walk way and not get all wet. ( i"m lame, I know). Keegan built a mighty fine snowman while Kaitlin got too hungry to finish hers and Rylee liked chilling out for about 10 Min's and than decided to scream! So, we built two little snowmen, kind of!
The one good snowman!
Keegan posing with his snowman
Kaitlin's unfinished snowman
Why Kaitlin didn't finish her snowman, she was STARVING after playing for 5 mins.
and Rylee screaming!Like I said we love Saturday's
4 comments:
I think it's hilarious that Kaitlin didn't last more than 5 minutes before wanting to eat.
love the snow man. love that kaitlin had to eat even more. and that picture of Rylee is priceless.
i met a lady from your last ward in my ward today. her little girl refuses to go to Nursery since you left.
I love Kailtin's snowman. That would be me. Did Keegan's ahve legs? He's getting fancy. Um BYU football- lame. Tell Rod that's out this year.
great pics!
Post a Comment