Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last night we attempted to go to the Jazz game together as a family. Rod found some tickets online at KSL.com. We called about them and they told us the first person who shows up and pays for them, gets them. We left right away, but unfortunately when we got there, they only had two tickets left. We were already downtown so I just dropped the boys off at the game and us girls headed to Temple Square. I took Kaitlin and Rylee to the children's museum again and than we went out to eat at JB's. Even though our original plans fell through, I had a fun outing with my girls . Keegan said he had a fun time at the game but Rod said Keegan was quite the handful when he didn't get what he wanted. Keegan was mad that he didn't get to catch a t-shirt or ball that they were throwing out to the fans. All in all it turned out to be a fun night.

1 comment:

Dana and ohana said...

that stinks BUT at least you got a little girl time in.