Tuesday, January 29, 2008
We joined our local rec center today! Grammy and Papi sent our family money for Christmas, so we could get a family membership somewhere, after thinking about it for a while, we decided to buy a year membership at the Rec center. Our kids love the pool and the rec center has 2 indoor pools and 4 outdoor pools, so we decided this is what we'd use the most. Since the rec center is just up the road, Rod and I can go work out whenever we want. I guess we no longer have no excuse for being out of shape and lazy. I went and worked out today and it felt good, I'm ready to go back, I just hope I feel this way tomorrow. Thanks Grammy and Papi for the great Christmas gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
glad to hear you joined the rec center. i am sure the kids will love it. can you leave the kids in some type of romper room while you exercise? or will you just go when Rod is home to stay with the kiddies.
i am going to go make a post about the 5k on my blog.
They have a daycare place to drop them off but you have to pay for it and your kid has to be potty trained. I'm just going to work out when Rod is home. Oh and what's great about the pool, the kids get to wear their own floaties.
how fun! my kids would die if they had tha many pools to swim in. You can't wear your own floaties in other pools? That's news to me!
in the Las Vegas rec centers you have to wear the coast gaurd approved life jackets. Me and my kids are addicted to floaties!
Post a Comment