Thursday, February 7, 2008

I have decided to give up on my 365 blog. Taking a picture a day has proved to be difficult and I always have a story behind the good pictures. So here are a few pics that I never blogged. From now on I'll just post all my pics here. Enjoy!

Rylee is learning how to stick out her tounge!

Even when she's crying, she's cute.

Why? Every time we mop, the kids seem to spill!

Kaitlin wanted Rylee to wear these the other day. Too bad we don't realy get to use them out of the house. When will it ever stop snowing?

It has now become time to trap Rylee in, so far she doesn't mind.

The laundry we have just after one visit to the pool.

Must have foods for when Kaitlin begs to eat ALL day long
Kaitlin "helping" me sweep.

Keegan got exhusted just 30 mins into our superbowl party.