Monday, February 4, 2008

Yesterday at Church, Keegan had to go to the bathroom. I took him to the boys bathroom but before he went in we had this conversation

M: Keegan, you need to start going to the bathroom before church.
K: Why?
M: Because these bathrooms aren't here for you to use in the middle of Sacrament meeting.
K: Well if I'm not suposse to use them than they need to take the bathrooms out of the church! Why are they here if we can't use them?
M: (me,laughing inside) they are here to use in between class, now go use the bathromm already!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Curtis loves the bathroom at church. Yesterday he went and locked the door and couldn't unlock it so he crawled under. 2 minutes later we were in Primary and he told me he had to go pooh pooh. I took him. He tried to lock the door but I wouldn't let him. Then he said he went but there wasn't a thing in the toilet. So back to class we went.