Monday, March 31, 2008

Keegan is so funny. He loves watching movies lately. And he loves watching all kinds of movies. He'll watch church movies, baseball movies, educational videos, and of course Disney videos. He most especially loves all the princess movies. Well Keegan will be turning 5 in a few weeks so I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He seems confused, so I told him that in the past he has had a turtle cake, a baseball cake and even a cars cake. He got all excited and said he wanted a "Little Mermaid" cake. I just started to laugh. I think if we invited all his little Friends over for a little mermaid b-day party he just might get made fun of. Thankfully I gave him a few other options. I asked him about Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, as soon as I said Fire truck he was sold. So I now have to learn how to make a fire truck cake and I am grateful he no longer wants a little mermaid b-day party.

3 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

I have the oppsite. Jayden always wants Superman, ninja turtles,...boy stuff. Its like pulling teeth to get something "girl" out of her.

Kristine said...

i think of all the disney stuff curtis would choose sleeping beauty. of course he loves that movie because the princesses name is aurora like our neighbor and now his fish is aurora too.

john and nikki said...

abby and allie would LOVE to come to Keegy's party. Allie's favorite is Little Mermaid and Abby likes anything princess.