Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Kaitlin is a mini-me for sure. Whenever I ask what she wants for dinner she only has one response. Every time my dad would ask us what we wanted for dinner, I too only had one response. Can anyone guess what that may be? Drum Roll please....Good old Chicken a la King! Now I'm not sure why Kaitlin always asks for it since she always picks out the chicken but I guess it's better than Keegan just eating the rice plain with nothing on it at all.

And I too am like my Mother. If I had to choose one drug and one drug only to have in my medicine cabinet it would be Imodium AD. I think if I had to guess, Grammy would also choose this lovely drug. Poor Grammy is lactose intolerant and certain foods just make her sick. Every once and a while my body decides it wants to be too. Yesterday I ate a yummy hard boiled egg and a few hour I paid for it with terrible stomach cramps and two not so fun trips to the bathroom. All I have to say is thank goodness for my miracle drug!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Imodium AD is definitely my drug of choice.

john and nikki said...

i inherited the bad stomach too. thanks mom!

john and nikki said...

i inherited the bad stomach too. thanks mom!