Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two moments that made me one happy mom:

Last night Kaitlin was practicing her spelling. First she spelled her name, which I knew she could do. I than asked her to spell Keegan and to my amazement, she could spell it. I continued asking her how to spell Rylee, mom, dad, and cat. Well she could spell all of them except cat. I had no idea she could spell all of our names. We have been teaching Keegan how to spell so he can learn to read and I guess Kaitlin has been paying attention too. I decided to teach her a few new words yesterday and now she knows how to spell no and zoo. Way to go Kaitlin!

And onto my second moment of happiness, Rylee slept through the night. When she was born she was a good sleeper but at around 3 months that changed and I don't think I have slept through the night in over 6 months. So thanks Rylee for the special treat, and please sleep through the night again tonight.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Rylee you rock! Way to let your mom sleep!

john and nikki said...

good job girls. you make your mom proud!