Wednesday, April 23, 2008

These next few posts are going to be a little out of order. Things have been crazy busy around here and I think I could write about 10 posts, but since Rylee is clinging to me (she's sick), I'll just try to attempt this one post, for now.

Our biggest news to share is that Keegan turned 5 yesterday! We can hardly believe it's been 5 years since he has joined our family. For his 5th birthday, we decided to let Keegan have his very first birthday party.

We made a fire truck pinata!

and a fire truck cake


The kids had a blast playing pin the ladder on the fire truck, hitting the pinata, eating A LOT of cake, playing with Keegy's new toys, and just being silly!




We took a lot more pictures of the pinata but they are on Kristine's camera so you'll have to wait to see them!

Keegan we hope you had a fun 5th birthday, we love you!

3 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

doesn't time fly? I always get "sad" on their 5th birthdays because its a big one. On to school and all that great stuff. Congrats Keegan! Happy Birthday.

Dana and ohana said...

doesn't time fly? I always get "sad" on their 5th birthdays because its a big one. On to school and all that great stuff. Congrats Keegan! Happy Birthday.

john and nikki said...

Happy Birthday Keegy! Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you!!