Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged to play the "Game of Tag"

How to play this game of tag:
-Post these rules to your blog.
-List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

You are than suppose to have 5 other people do it as well, but I hate choosing people. So, if you want to do it, do it!

3 joys
1. My kids. Keegan, Kaitlin and Rylee can feel like my trial sometimes but most of the time they are my joy!
2. Rod, he does so much for our family. Most of the time I take him for granted. But, I do love him and appreciate all that he does for his family.
3. Nice weather. When it's warm outside and you can relax and enjoy a nice sunny day.

3 fears
1. Rod dying someday and having to make it on my own
2. Something happening to my children
3. Debt

3 goals
1. Be more organized
2. Lose 10 more pounds, I am almost t9o my goal weight.
3. Teach Keegan to read

3 current obsessions
1. blogging
2. sudoku
3. reality t.v. (although my programs all just ended)

3 random, surprising facts about myself
1. I've ran/walked a marathon, maybe we'll try it again, MAYBE!
2. I served my mission in Costa Rica and would love to go back to visit
3. I'm waiting to go on a cruise one day with just Rod, no kids!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I was tagged this awhile back but still haven't done it. I do always like reading what others have to say. I learn so much about my friends!