Rylee is just over 11 months old. Call me a bad mom, but I am counting down the days until she turns 1 because I will no longer have to breast feed her. If she'd only take a bottle I might feel a little differently. All I know is I am ready to have my freedom back. I'm thinking Rylee is going to put up a huge fight but we shall she. Does any one have any tips on how to wean them easily? I can't quite remember how we got Kaitlin to stop.
And lastly here is a funny night time conversation with Keegan yesterday. It took place while I was feeding Rylee before bed.
K: Mom, do I have milk in me?
M: No...well, other than the milk you drink that goes into your body.
K: how come girl's do?
M: only mommy's do.
K: Mom, does all breast milk taste the same?
M: What? Do you mean all different mom's breast milk?
K: yeah
M: I don't know, probably not, we all eat different things
K: Oh
Where does he come up with these questions? He's always our very curious boy! I can't wait for the even harder questions to come as he gets older!
4 comments:
good luck weening. My first two were way eaiser than numero 3...he was a toughy. I finally had to sleep on the couch (Ansen was still bunking with us then) while Jason delt with the nights because that was the worst time for him.
I found weaning them at day 4 to be pretty effective but that seems a little too late for you.
That little Keegan, always Curious!
From the mouth of babes!
I LOVED Allie's facial expressions and comments when she saw Rylee breastfeeding...too funny!
Post a Comment