and so we sold it on KSL. He is now sleeping on this
His new BYU bed!And that reminds me... Yesterday Kaitlin got dressed and was wearing Red. Keegan told her that he didn't like her shirt and that she wasn't allowed to wear it in our house. I was confused at first why he was telling her she couldn't wear her shirt but than he said "we don't wear red in this house!". Has Rod got Keegan trained or what? No red because we don't like the Utes!
3 comments:
but he's wearing a red shirt in his BYU bed! What's up with that? :)
I was thinking the same thing when I posted that picture. He knows his shirt says "gap" so I guess he figures he's okay!
Oh dear! And don't you live in Ute country up there in Salt Lake! ;) Great trade with getting the BYU bed. I think Mason would have wanted that Thomas Bed!
Post a Comment