Is this for me?
Rylee all excited and happy
her first bite!
sharing!
trying to get it all in at once.
making a mess!For her birthday I bought her a floating toy for the pool. She didn't really care too much about it but Keegan and Kaitlin were pretty excited. I did get a few good smiles out of Rylee before she got bored with her present.


and of course Keegan needed his picture taken too

And Papi celebrated another birthday on Saturday. We hope you had a fun birthday and we hope you enjoyed our nice singing on the answering machine! We love ya Papi!
Here's a picture of Papi and Rylee one year ago!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Popi, Happy Birthday Rylee and Happy Fathers Day everyone.
Janeen, I am sure you will enjoy that pool floatie the most. I use the neighbors floatie for Alessia and I love that I don't have to hold her all the time (although she finally did learn to use arm floaties.).
looks like fun. I am sure she will enjoy her birthday present this summer.
Happy birthday Rylee and Uncle Mickey!!!!!!!
Congrats on having a one year old. Now things just get even more fun!
happy b-day rylee!
Post a Comment