Wow, this summer has been keeping us busy! As you all know, Rod is a teacher. In the past he taught summer school but here in Utah they don't have a need for it or they just don't offer it. So, Rod has been home with us. The first week it took a little adjusting, we aren't too use to seeing each other all day long but since than we have been loving it. This week we went to Lagoon on Monday, painted the living room on Tuesday, went back to Lagoon on Wednesday(thank goodness for season passes), painted the bathroom on Thursday, and back to Lagoon on Friday (never go to Lagoon on a Friday, it was packed). I think I could get use to this life!
Here are pictures of our new front room,hallway, and bathroom!

the living room

another view of the living room

and another view of the living room

the hallway

our new green bathroom
6 comments:
I love the paint colors. It looks really nice. What the life you lead, getting to go to Lagoon a few times a week. I am jealous.
Yay!!! I was finally able to get onto your blog. Thanks for re-inviting me.
Your house looks great! How fun! Also, I bet your kids are in Heaven having season passes to lagoon. Very cool.
Love the paint job! I wish Chad could have the summer off to play! Have fun and don't get sick of each other :)
Wow, you are so productive. Good job guys. Everything looks great.
I love the paint jobs. Looks like you've been busy but making sure to take plenty of time for fun! I love Lagoon season passes
I LOVE the paint colors, you are inspiring me to paint our house even though we will only be here a few years! color just makes such a difference, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment