Thursday, July 10, 2008

On Monday I surprised Rod by booking a room at Destination Inns. I booked us the Alaska room. We left the kids with Greg and Heather and took off for the night. It was so nice! Here are pictures of our Alaska suite. It was a little small but I think you can tell that it was nice.

the fire place

our bathtub

And because of toilet issues we were able to switched rooms and upgrade. Our new city was...

welcome to Rome

our new bed

the tub with water feature

the steam shower, it was huge

the bathroom

Rome was really nice. It was real big and extra fancy. It was fun being able to stay in both rooms.

2 comments:

A.Pandina said...

ahhhhh (imagine a high pitched screem!) both rooms are so nice! Even if the Rome room is a little 'gaudy' I would have loved to stay there!

Sara said...

Ooooo, I like the Rome room.