Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm way behind, I know. Here's the quick version!

Friday 19th
Keegan sings "Up on the Roof Top" at his school sing along
A huge snow storm hits and cancel our Family trip to Las Vegas

Saturday 20th
Rod gets up at 5 a.m. to drive to Vegas
BYU loses at the Vegas Bowl

Sunday 21st
Rod begins his drive home from Vegas
I enjoy a fun sacrament meeting with the three kiddos by myself. ?They were actually pretty good.
Kaitlin goes to Sharing time- Sunbeams here Kait comes

Monday 22nd
clean the house day
bad weather keeps us from heading to Idaho

Tuesday 23rd
We drive to Idaho. It took us 1 1/2 longer than usual but we made it.
Went to walmart and target to find a wii-all out

Wednesday 24th
I got up extra early to go to target to get a Wii that they said they'd have, they lied.
Santa finds a Wii at game world.
Christmas Eve dinner and awesome Christmas program with half of the Johnson clan

Thursday 25th Christmas
opened presents
Basketball at the church-Keegan loses a tooth after getting knocked in the face with the ball. Don't worry no tears were shed
played a lot of games
Ate junk food
Went sledding in the front yard

Friday 26th
Shopping-I was a good girl and came home with nothing.
Lunch of chinese and pizza (it soon may become a tradition)
more games
watched Kung-foo panda

Saturday 27th
drove home-it took 5 hours because of the nasty roads
Rylee slept the whole day- had a fever
Unpacked
laundry
unwrapped packages and presents
played with toys
cleaned
grocery shopped

Sunday
kids and Rod are at church
I'm at home with Rylee who still isn't herself
cleaned toy room and found a spot for all the new toys!

Pictures to come later!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Mase starts sunbeams on Sunday too. I wish our ward would have started taking them to at least part of sharing time to get them used to it... to help the transition. But they didn't, and I'm a little nervous with how he'll handle the change.

Glad you had a good Christmas. Can you believe how much snow got dumped on us?