Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kaitlin decided to skip preschool yesterday. She said she wasn't feeling good but I thought she just wanted to do the grocery shopping with me. I let her stay home because in all reality, it's just preschool, if she doesn't want to go, I'm not going to force her. Well last night I notice her face was getting all puffy and red, and as I looked closer, I discovered the poor girl has pink eye again! Hopefully it will go away with the eye drops I have left. And I hope it is soon because we are suppose to be heading to Vegas on Friday to party with my sisters Kristine and Nicole... oh and for Rod to go to the Vegas bowl-go BYU).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just goign to tell you that if Rod wanted to come watch the game at our apartment on Saturday we are having people over...but I guess he'll be watching it live! :)

Sara said...

Wow, even from one state away your kids and Kristine's kids are contagious. How'd Kaitlin give Curtis pink eye? ;)