Keegan has been begging to go sledding all month. I guess he didn't understand that you need snow for sledding. On Saturday we finally got enough snow and so Rod took Keegan and Kaitlin sledding. We didn't want Rylee to freeze, so I stayed home with her. Here are pictures I took of the kids before they headed out to the park.

Keegan and Kaitlin decided to try out the sledding at our house first while daddy shoveled the driveway.

Rylee saying goodbye, she really wanted to go but she refuses to wear a hat and mittens and it was just too cold.

Rylee fell asleep while waiting for Keegan and Kaitlin to come home
3 comments:
That is just too cute!
That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe she just stayed there waiting for them long enough to fall asleep.
We haven't gone sledding yet. I don't know, something about being in the cold for long periods of time just doesn't sound fun to me. :)
Rylee is cute!
Post a Comment