Friday, March 20, 2009

Another crazy day

I had a dr appointment- no I am not pregnant

Rylee finally saw a dr. She has a serve case of eczema and hives.

I was 5 mins late getting Keegan from School. I felt like a bad mom but I called the school ahead of time to let Keegan know I was going to be late, and he didn't seem to mind waiting.

I took the 3 kids to the grocery store- I hate going with all three of them, I leave feeling like I ran a marathon.

I spent a bunch of money on soap, creme, and new laundry detergent for Rylee's skin issues.

We picked up Rod from work, ran a few more errand. Came home and said goodbye to Rod (he's away camping with the YM)

And the kids and I are getting ready for our slumber party. Every Friday Night we have a family slumber party in the front room, it's a blast, for the kids. I think I am getting to old to sleep on the ground.

Anyway, life is crazy busy, but we are surviving.

1 comment:

Nettie! said...

My boys have mild eczema - it comes and goes. We use elidel (it's a perscription cream) every now and then. We also use different over the counter lotions. Good luck with that.

I know what you mean about going the the store with 3 kids feeling like a marathon. It gets better the older they get but it's still better with 2, 1, or the best of all...0!