Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am having one of those crazy days, you know the days that make you feel jittery.
Rylee has a huge rash all over her body, she doesn't seem to mind, but I decided to call the Dr to see what he thinks. Well, they told me that they definitely want to see her but they are all booked up for the day. They have me on stand by to see the Dr today, if the Dr decides he can squeeze me in. I'm not sure exactly how that works other than I wait to see if the Dr calls and sets up an appointment. So here I am waiting.
Well after my shower, I went to put on my glasses and they totally broke. I am all out of contacts, I have no other glasses, and I am pretty blind without them. So I put on my broken glasses and I headed to my eye Dr. They couldn't fix them but referred me to a place I can go to get them fixed. I would have drove over there to get them fixed but Kaitlin's preschool lets out in less than an hour and there's no way I can get there and back in time. So here I am waiting for Kaitlin to be done with preschool and secretly hoping the Dr doesn't call because I am not sure I can squeeze anything else in before I need to get Keegan from school this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be held on April 4th at 12:15. The location is 1851 E. Sunnyside in Salt Lake City. It is one mile west of the hogle zoo! The conference sessions will be broadcasted at this building so feel free to come early or stay to watch the afternoon session!

We are just asking that everyone bring some sort of finger food to snack on. I am trying to gather pictures from the days of the 49th ward to do a slide show so if you have any please email them to me!

Pass the word on to anyone you know that was in our ward! I don't want to miss anyone. Also, I have one DVD of the music videos that we did but if you have any copies feel free to bring them and we can watch them also.

I am very excited to see everyone and catch up. Facebook is fun but not nearly as fun as catching up in real life!

If you have questions leave me a message or feel free to call me at 801-891-1194



You and Kristine should totally come!!!

Kellie said...

What is it with kids and rashes lately? Jeremy with his and a couple other kids in our ward have gotten them and another friend-and they've all been allergic reactions to the same medicine so far. Weird. I hope she's ok and that you get your glasses fixed without adding more stress to your week!

Nettie! said...

The life of a S.A.H.M. right?

Dana and ohana said...

soorry about the junky day. Is the rash any better?