A few Kaitlin funnies!
I always tell Kaitlin that I don't want her to ever leave me and move out of the house. She always responds by telling me she has to leave when she's older so she can become a queen. A few days ago when I asked her to never leave me, she surprised me by saying, "mom, when I get bigger I have to move out because if not I'll never be able to reach the cereal box."
The other day while we were driving somewhere, "Kaitlin said mom, look, I can wiggle my nose!". I was excited to see her wiggle her nose, I mean how many people can actually wiggle their nose, I can't. So, I turned and I saw her wiggling her nose alright, with her finger. I about busted a gut laughing. She thought she was pretty cool and that she accomplished something major, but now tell me how many people can't wiggle their nose with finger?
1 comment:
i haven't seen Kaitlin wiggle her nose with her finger yet but I bet it is just as exciting as her picking her nose with her finger.
I hope Kaitlin can reach the cereal boxes soon so she can move out and get married.
Post a Comment