

Rod and I are thinking that Keegan should give up basketball for a little while. The last two teeth that he has lost have both been victim to a basketball hitting his face.
Of course the girls needed their pictures taken too. Kaitlin with her fingers in her nose and Rylee with her silly grin.

5 comments:
Oh no! So sad. Rylee is dang cute in that picture, though!
Freaky! I look at Rylee's picture and she looks so much like Alessia, just with straight hair. Really it is freaky. I may just call you right now cause it is freaking me out. We will have to TRY and get some cute pictures of the two of them causing havoc when they are together.
Keegan... you look AWESOME!!!!!!
He's one tough cookie.
wow, ry's hair is getting longer and she looks more like both you and rod now. love keegy's soccer shirt by the way. tell him abby started playing again, nopw it's his turn! do you have a computer camera yet? if not, go get one so we can skype!
Post a Comment