On Friday night the phone rang, Rod and I wondered who it was because Keegan answered it and he didn't come and give us the phone. Finally Rod went upstairs to find out. This is how Keegan was found. Keegan was laying on the couch, having his first talk on the phone with a girl. Alyana, one of the girl's from his class called him and they talked for like 15 mins. It was so funny and cute that I of course, had to document it!
his part of the conversation was about his mom and dad not allowing him to have a cat or a dog. She talked most of the time and I have no idea what she was saying. When we asked Keegan he just said "I don't know".
5 comments:
How are you ever going to get this little "Romeo" of yours to wait until he is sixteen to date???!....
i think he is a little too young to be talking to girls on the phone. did you eavesdrop to see what they were talking about?
That's hillarious! Thanks for the laugh. He is so big! WOW! When did he grow up? :)
his part of the conversation was about his mom and dad not allowing him to have a cat or a dog. She talked most of the time and I have no idea what she was saying. When we asked Keegan he just said "I don't know".
Megan will be so jealous.
Post a Comment