Saturday, April 25, 2009

We had a joint Birthday party for Keegan and Kaitlin today. It was a party of all girls and Keegan. Keegan had 3 girlfriends show up and Kaitlin had 1 girlfriend show up and we had Ellie and Kenzie come too. We played, had a pinata, ate cake, opened presents, and played some more. The kids had a great time and so did the adults. Happy Birthday Keegan and Kaitlin!




The party set up


We had one pinata with 2 very different sides

The BYU side of the pinata


The princess side of the pinata


Waiting turns to take a swing at the pinata


Grabbing the candy


Keegan's BYU football cake. Just as a side note as I was trying to make Keegan's cake look like a BYU football field, Keegan kept saying "I wish Papi was here, because he's good at making cakes". I wish papi could have made it too, but it turned out Okay, just not great.


Keegan blowing out his 6 birthday candles


Kaitlin's princess cupcakes


Kaitlin blowing out her 4 birthday candles


Everyone enjoying cake, cupcakes, icecream, and juice


Getting ready to play the ballon game.



Everybody was very excited to see the presents.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Happy birthday to Keegan and Kaitlin.

Kristine said...

Ohh the party looks like it was a lot of fun. We are sad we missed it. Curtis was ready to drive the "20" hours there as long as I bought him snacks for the car ride. No amount of snacks could convince me though. Sorry.
Happy Belated B-day Keegan and happy early b-day Kait. When is Ry's party?

Nettie! said...

That looks fun! We just had a b-day party for Kyle on Saturday! Why do they think they can keep getting a year older, is what I'm wondering?!