Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keegan is basically done with Kindergarten. He took his final test yesterday morning and did very well. He answered everything correctly except for when he wrote his number 2 backwards. His teacher asked him if that was how a 2 went and he said no and fixed it. His teacher commented that his strengths are counting, reading, and writing sentences and she said he will do well in the 1st grade.

For Memorial Day weekend Rod's brother Greg and his family came into town. We had a ton of fun playing for three days straight. On Monday we drove to Lehi and went to the aquatic center. It was pretty cool and a lot of fun. To let you know how fun it was, Kaitlin usual only last 20 mins in a pool and on Monday she was swimming for almost 2 hours. I should have took pictures but I was feeling lazy. Thanks for the fun times Greg and Heather and family. (oh and we have lindy's flip flops).

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay for Keegan! That's awesome!

Sara said...

Did you go to the Legacy center in Lehi (the one with the bucket that dumps water?) If so, I LOVE that place! I don't blame Kaitlin for swimming for so long.