Updates!
The end of the school year is fast approaching and I am excited. I am ready to have Keegan home again! I know I sound crazy but I actually miss him when he's gone all day long! And I am tried of having to cart him off to school everyday!
On Tuesday I was able to go to the zoo with Keegan and his class. It was fun, the kids were pretty well behaved and it was fun to see Keegan with his school friends. The girls had a great time with the babysitter and they didn't even want to come home.
On Wednesday, Kaitlin graduated from her 3yr old preschool. her teacher told me that Kaitlin is a brill ant little girl and so sweet natured and well behaved. Kaitlin has always been our little sweetie and she's looking forward to the 4 yr old preschool, if we can get her in.
Keegan is off of school for a whole week. All he has to do is go take his last kinder test and than the last week of school is all fun and games.
Grandma Johnson had a birthday. Happy Birthday, we love you!
2 comments:
You do not sound crazy! I always liked having my kids at home, too. In fact, when I used to wait tables, women used to come in together to celebrate the first day of school and getting their children out of the house! I thought that was so sad. Why did they have a house in the first place??? Didn't they want to raise their children and spend time with them???
I have never regretted one moment spent whith my children. They weren't perfect, but nobody is. Anytime we had a bad day which happened very rarely, I would say to myself, "this, too, shall pass." It sure helped me to love the time I have had with them. I am relishing every moment still as I know soon they may go out entirely on their own. They grew up so fast!!!!!!!
Anyway, Congrats to Keegan and Kaitlin, and here's to summer with you sweetie pies...hooray! Enjoy and love 'em up....
Love to all XO
I have 9 more school days and then I am done for the summer! We will have to get together and play! I can't wait to have some time during the summers to get together with friends that I never see!
I will be training for a half marathon...so I'll be running in the mornings but other than that I'm around (except for a trip to CA and WA).
Post a Comment