Rod and i have been married for 7 years (and 1 day now)! We spent the days as follows.
Rod- work
Janeen- take kids to school
janeen- pick up kids
Rod- meeting and then test drive a van
Rod- loves van but guy needs to find a car before he can sell us his
janeen- gets annoyed at whole van situation
Rod- comes home
all of us- go to Kearns high to celebrate kearns day, eat free hot dog dinner, let kids get on a fire truck, ambulance, army helicopter, and army truck (wish I had camera), came home.
Rod-look up more vans
Janeen- took kids outside to play
Janeen- came inside and threw a fit about the whole van situation (it's been almost a month, argh!)
kids- come inside
All of us- read scriptures, say prayer, go to bed
Rod- says Happy Anniversary
janeen- says oh yeah, happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary Rod!
2 comments:
Oh dear, now you are are a "mature" couple. That can be the way some anniversaries go....
OK, well at least I saw some good things in that day... like having fun at Kearns day. Sorry about the van situation. I hated shopping for our van. I finally just said, ok, this is the day we're getting one and we're not coming home without one! Don't know if we got the best one out there, but we did get one that I've been pretty happy with.
Do something fun this weekend!
Post a Comment