Sunny and Kennedy are here! Nikki gave birth early this morning to 2 healthy little girls. Sunny came first and 1 1/2 hrs later Kennedy arrive. Congrats Nikki and John. When I get pictures I'll post them!
Congrats! I saw Bro and Sis Fjeldstrom last night and sis Fjeldstrom told me that everytime she sees you she now things about how we know each other and what a small world it is! We were at her son's baby's blessing last night. They really are a neat family. She, and her husband, said that Rod does such a great job as young mens president!
5 comments:
Tell her congrats!
Congratulations on being an aunt again! :)
oops...and again!
Congrats!
I saw Bro and Sis Fjeldstrom last night and sis Fjeldstrom told me that everytime she sees you she now things about how we know each other and what a small world it is! We were at her son's baby's blessing last night. They really are a neat family. She, and her husband, said that Rod does such a great job as young mens president!
1 1/2 hours later! Whatever happened to only a few minutes! Hopefully it wasn't too painful.
Post a Comment